Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Little Profile.

Iv been told to introduce myself so here I am! 

Chelsea Peterson. 24. 
Living in Ballard. 
Degree in Fashion Merchandising. 
Got through college nannying, and loved every minute.  
My dream day: Going to Cafe Besalu for a Ham & Swiss, heading to the Sunday Ballard Market, stopping in at Cupcake Royale, sneaking my dogs on the beach at Golden Gardens, using what I picked up at the market to make a fresh meal paired with a large glass of wine. (I also really like to eat!) Having a big onesie dye session on the stove, sit in my "spot" on the couch sewing away to an old black and white movie. Yah I think that's it! 




Ballard Babies ideas and missions: To make creative and organic clothing readily available to people who care! Each onesie is one of a kind, hand stitched, and all hand dyed. Currently awaiting a shipment of organic (free trade) onesies, all other material is reused finds from our local consignment/thrift shops. 

Not a brand that is going to slap a screen print on or a funny slogan, but to showcase the beautiful babies we have here in Seattle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment